Invasion! - TF2 Invasion! - TF2

I want to believe...

The Finger Eater - Chapter 1 The Finger Eater - Chapter 1

There's just so much to compliment. I can't even list off everything about how great this is and how much I want to see more. Notable things? The perfect creepy pacing, the silent hill-esque designs, and that extravagant use of varying line width. B-r-a-v-o.

Sleepytoons: Cory's Dodge Ball Story (Sleepycast Animated) Sleepytoons: Cory's Dodge Ball Story (Sleepycast Animated)

Oh jeez that was really good. I'm really digging how much effort is put into each movement with speech patterns (like with the 'hold on babe' part). I also see a lot of spazkid's influence, unless it's emulated for cory in general, either/or it was crazy good! A small tidbit, the intro is just a tad too long. But nothing too serious.

pacnb responds:

Ha, maybe I subconsciously imitated spazkid because he was telling the story. I agree, on re-watch the intro does seem a tad long for what it is.

NG's 20th Anniversary Collab NG's 20th Anniversary Collab

That was a trainride of nostalgia holy crap. Enjoyable from every aspect. Just take my 5's

Polly Clicker Polly Clicker

Very well programmed, but man bruv you need an artist. Aside from that, entertaining in a very casual way.

The Begining The Begining

To put into constructive criticism. There's a lot going on and not enough to understand. It threw the player in without any understanding on the task at hand which left me confused and irritated to say the least. The music also is very repetitive and annoying after a few minutes of repeating. The main question I kept asking was "who in the jumping jack christ even am I?".

TabbyLuigi responds:

I see what you're saying. I am making a new game right now that will be much more sophisticated and less random. Thanks for constructive criticism!

Just a lil Rem Just a lil Rem

Holy fuck Ryan you're improving more and more every post