Invasion! - TF2 Invasion! - TF2

I want to believe...

The Finger Eater - Chapter 1 The Finger Eater - Chapter 1

There's just so much to compliment. I can't even list off everything about how great this is and how much I want to see more. Notable things? The perfect creepy pacing, the silent hill-esque designs, and that extravagant use of varying line width. B-r-a-v-o.

Sleepytoons: Cory's Dodge Ball Story (Sleepycast Animated) Sleepytoons: Cory's Dodge Ball Story (Sleepycast Animated)

Oh jeez that was really good. I'm really digging how much effort is put into each movement with speech patterns (like with the 'hold on babe' part). I also see a lot of spazkid's influence, unless it's emulated for cory in general, either/or it was crazy good! A small tidbit, the intro is just a tad too long. But nothing too serious.

pacnb responds:

Ha, maybe I subconsciously imitated spazkid because he was telling the story. I agree, on re-watch the intro does seem a tad long for what it is.

Anime Amigos 3.33: This is (Not) Kawaii Anime Amigos 3.33: This is (Not) Kawaii

It's almost like John K. binge watched nothing but old anime and made this.

This is comedic genius, holy shit.

ZONE-tan Rustlemania Promo Betamax ZONE-tan Rustlemania Promo Betamax

Is this vaporwave?

Puzzle Hunters the Series #5 Puzzle Hunters the Series #5

I lost it at the indie game stab. Great animation as always! The speed that you churn these out is absolutely maddening as well!

Sleepycast Animated- Make a Wish Sleepycast Animated- Make a Wish

I have to agree on the idea of it being a bit stale. It lacks a lot of originality in the animation style. I understand you put effort and all into this cartoon, but you put little to no effort towards making it your own. It wasn't terrible of course, technically speaking it could use a bit of work, but that's nothing that time and practice can't fix. But creatively, it lacks a more personal touch.

ToonBoom Test ToonBoom Test

I really dig the style, and the animation is fairly fluid. However I think tests like this should be best left to a tumblr or online portfolio rather than the newgrounds portal. Keep up the good work though! Hope to see a more full length animation with the program!

MrChambers responds:

Yea I agree. I just have no idea how to make this into a file that can be uploaded in other places. But I will learn! Thanks!

That's Not How Drum Solos Work That's Not How Drum Solos Work

Needs to be a bit longer.

Akame Ga Kill Parody Akame Ga Kill Parody